Sporicidin® Enzymatic Cleaner is a concentrated cleaner for removing mold and other organic contamination from surfaces. Sporicidin® Disinfectant solution is a sterilizing solution for cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing surfaces.
Bleach is corrosive, highly toxic, and has strong smell and no residual anti-microbial effect. Sporicidin® Enzymatic Cleaner and Sporicidin® Disinfectant Solution are not only effective against mold and mildew but gentle on most materials and very safe for workers to use.
Sporicidin® Disinfectant Solution should be re-applied at least once every three months.
If light mold returns on surfaces before three months, Sporicidin® Disinfectant Solution can be used directly on the light re-growth without the need to pre-clean the surface with Sporicidin® Enzymatic Cleaner. If moderate to heavy mold returns on surfaces, pre-clean the moldy surfaces with Sporicidin® Enzymatic Cleaner. Once the surfaces are dry, apply Sporicidin® Disinfectant.
Sporicidin® Disinfectant Solution can clean and disinfect most types of surfaces and materials; however, it is very important to check for potential discoloration or material damage before proceeding to mass application.
Sporicidin® Enzymatic Cleaner, Sporicidin® Disinfectant Solution and the Towelettes and the Sporicidin® Antimicrobial Lotion Soap can be stored for at least two years from time of delivery.
Sporicidin® products should be stored in dry conditions and out of direct sunlight.
Sporicidin® products have very low toxicity, however, it is always recommended for workers to wear protective gear such as gloves and eye protection as a standard procedure when handling any chemical solutions.
As we cannot control every condition of the supply chain or the condition of the product when packed, we cannot guarantee you that you will not have a mold or moisture problem. In case you do face any mold or moisture problems please contact our Technical Services Department and we will assist you in finding and eliminating any shortcomings in the supply chain which may cause mold or moisture problems.