The Micro-Pak Plastic Recycling Factory is a state-of-the-art facility in Hubei, China that has the capacity to recycle over 10 metric tonnes of plastic each day.
Before we elaborate further, you might be asking why would a mold prevention company open a plastic recycling factory? The answer is that we take our commitment to sustainability seriously and choose action over words.
Through this initiative we envision a major opportunity for Micro-Pak, and our customers, to achieve important plastic-reduction goals:
- Remove at least 5X as much plastic from the waste stream each year than the amount of plastic we create, thereby exceeding plastic neutrality as a business.
- Transform plastic waste into the highest quality, GRS-certified 100% post-consumer recycled resin that we will use in our own products and make available to other manufacturers.
- Offer plastic off-set credits to customers that use our plastic-based products.
HOW YOUR BRAND BENEFITS
We can help you achieve your plastic-reduction goals, and accelerate your transition to using recycled packaging materials to meet the requirements of plastic packaging legislations:
- Your use of Micro-Pak’s plastic-based products will be plastic-neutral and can be certified with plastic off-set credits.
- We can supply your existing plastic packaging vendors with the highest quality 100% post-consumer recycled resin so that they can make 100% recycled versions of their existing products including polybags, wraps, films etc.
Micro-Pak’s plastic-neutral and plastic-free products include:
- Anti-mold polybags with 100% recycled material
- Anti-mold PE sheets with 50% recycled material
- Anti-mold stickers with 30% recycled material
- Plastic-free, biodegradable desiccants
- Container desiccants with 100% recycled materials
We welcome you to visit the factory and look forward to sharing more information with you about this exciting venture.
Contact Us at email@example.com for more information